Have you been wondering if China Yahoo Mail Sign Up is possible? Then wonder no more as it is very much possible for the citizens of china to create a yahoo mail account and enjoy a professional email service offered by the Yahoo platform. In this article, you will learn the easy steps to take in signing up for free on the email provider platform.
For many of you who are asking if yahoo service (email) is available in China? well, it is very much available and you can own an email address by taking just a few steps to sign up on the email provider platform. When you are set to own a professional email address that you can use for social services, school, or work, then you should check out Yahoo mail service as it is one of the best email providers out there.
In signing up for China Yahoo email, you must take note of the country code just like every other country does take note. This is because the country code is the only means that guarantees a successful account registration.
China country code for a successful sign up is +86, and somewhere in the steps which I will be giving to you here, you are going to see where to apply it.
Notable Features Of Yahoo Mail
You can get the following features after you’ve registered for an account on yahoo.
- Send and receive messages even from third party email providers
- 1000GB free cloud storage
- Yahoo mail app suitable for your mobile phone type
In addition to the above listed, you can also get the general features that yahoo platform offers, such as News updates, sports updates, entertainment, and yahoo fantasy.
Requirements For Yahoo Mail Sign Up
To sign up successfully and own a Yahoo email address, you will need a working internet-connected mobile plus the following.
- Mobile phone Number
Though there are other things required, but they aren’t as important as the aforementioned. Without much ado, let me take you through the process to sign up on Yahoo mail platform.
China Yahoo Mail Sign Up
Follow the steps below carefully for a successful Yahoo mail registration for Chinese citizens.
- Visit Yahoo sign up page (this will take you to the yahoo mail form where you have to provide the required details).
- On the page, enter your first name, last name, and the email address as you will want it.
- Then create a password and select the China (+86) country code and enter your mobile phone number in the appropriate space.
- Enter your birth date (month, day, and year) and select your gender (optional)
- After you have entered the information required correctly, simply click on Continue
- On the next page, verify your phone number by clicking on “Text me a verification code” (this is done to confirm that you are the owner of the mobile number)
- Next, enter the code sent to your mobile number in the space provided and click on let’s get started
Your account will be created successfully and you can now send and receive email messages from anyone.
Yahoo Mail Sign In
Signing in to your Yahoo email inbox to read or send email messages is easy as A, B, C, D and you can do so with ease when you follow the steps that I have given below.
- From your browser, go to www.yahoo.com and click “Sign In” at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page, enter your email address in the space provided for it and click on Next
- Then enter your password to finish sign in and click on Next again and you will be taken to your email inbox.
Yahoo Mail App Download
for easy access to your mail even when you are on the go, you will need to download the app on your mobile phone. Trust me when I say it is FREE to download and install the app on your device. All you have to do is to click on your device supported type below and follow prompts.
Meanwhile, share this China Yahoo Mail Sign Up article on your social media account so that others can learn from it. Also, feel free to use the comment box below for any question on this article and LegitRoom.com will be here to attend to you.